Thursday, July 31, 2008

TRESemme Stock Plummets as major shareholder stops using its haircare products!!!

My wonderful mother and sister were lovely enough to visit me yesterday and give me my long awaited buzz cut. At least I don't have to wait all day for my hair to dry, right? It's a little more manageable now. One of my new hats came in handy at bedtime Brrrrrrrr. I weighed myself and lost 1.5 lbs. after my run in with the mower. I needed a blood transfusion today because my hemoglobin levels were a bit low. My bones and joints are aching from the neupogen working my marrow into a cell producing frenzy. That is why I needed a little help from morphy last night. I am also noticing that my teeth and gums are becoming more sensitive which is a result of this treatment. Other than that my levels are pretty much bottomed out still with the exception of my white blood count which could be a sign that things may start to turn in my favor. Knock on wood everyone. I am much more tired and sore today than I have been since I started this. I am not sure but I think this is finally catching up with me a bit. So I am ready for a good nap. Tomorrow is another day, another day closer to being home. I can't wait to see everyone soon, especially my little Ryan.

Love,
Kathy

3 comments:

yourspagirl said...

Wow! You look so beautiful! You have the most perfect, beautiful bald head. I am so excited to see you. I will be down on Monday to donate platlets. I hope you are feeling better. Hugs, kisses, and prayers.
Love,
The Kuhn Family

Debi said...

Hi Kathy,

Sorry to hear yesterday was a little rough!! Thank goodness for friends such as morphy :) Hang in there. It won't be long and you will be home feeling like a brand new person. Thanks for keeping us all updated. I love your blog.

Take Care,

Debi, Jim, & Gavin

AMPARKER said...

KATHY YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL. Keep up that positive attitude. I'm so proud of you. The Paka's can't wait to see you soon!