Sunday, November 9, 2008

I got a A+!!!!!

Hello everyone!
I went to the doctor on Thursday and I passed all of my tests with flying colors. I thought I was good last time but this time I am happy to say I Rocked!! I still can't believe how lucky I am to be doing so good. I will have my MRI in December and that hopefully will show medical evidence that the chemo did work. I can not wait. It's the first time ever that I am excited to have a 2 day MRI. HAHA! Dr. Tawalli suggested a few more vitamins and warned me about the flu and then said see you in January. I can not believe it, that will be the longest that I have not had to call the doctor. In my mind , my 3 month mark was my beautiful cousin Amanda's wedding and it was this weekend. We had so much fun and I lasted all night. It's the first time I danced all night in a long time. We really enjoyed the congo line with my Aunt Mary and getting jiggy with all the cousins. Great wedding!!!

I have been in contact with many other people that have been interested in this treatment and some of them are starting treatment soon. I wish them all the best. I know they will do great!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Hi Kathy,

I am sooooo happy to hear that you are doing so well. You Go Girl!!! I love reading updates on your blog and look forward to hear about your positive MRI results. Keep up the good work and continue to take good care of yourself.

Love,

Jim, Debi, & Gavin

Anonymous said...

Great job Kathy!!!!

Nichole said...

I'm so happy to hear the great news, you look great too!!