Monday, August 25, 2008

WOW I feel Loved!!!!!!

On Sunday, My sister in laws, niece and sister held a dog wash benefit for me and it was a hit! I am at a loss for words for everyone's warm wishes and donations. It was amazing how many people were there. People I have never even met had opened their hearts and had their dog washed all to help me recover. Not to mention family and friends washing all those dogs. It was truly unbelievable and to all that helped and donated you are amazing! There are no words to describe how thankful we are! Because of all of you, my recovery will be that less stressful. Tim, Ryan and I love you all!



Today I started Physical Therapy to get some strength back. I am starting my goal small. First I would like to play with Ryan without needing a nap afterwards. After that my goal is to run a marathon (Nothing like setting your hopes high).



Thanks again to all that helped and donated on Sunday. Kiss those cute dogs for me!

Kathy

No comments: